Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Late Payment: I am late paying my traffic / court fine. What should I do?

If your case is eligible, you may make your payment using the secure online payment process. Payments may be made with an MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card credit card or with an E-Check from your bank account.

If your case is not eligible online, you can check your case status by viewing the Henderson Municipal Court online records or by calling the court at (702) 267-3300.