Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Court: I didn't complete all of my requirements. What happens now?

If you were referred to the Special Programs and Services Bureau for conditions (counseling, meetings, work program, etc.) please contact their office at 267-1350 to determine your case status. If you have not paid your fine balance, you may contact the clerk’s office at 267-3300 to discuss your options.