Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


City Council Meetings: I am not comfortable speaking in front of a crowd, but I would like the Mayor and Council to know my opinion. What can I do?

The yellow Speaker Cards can be used to voice your opinion regarding an agenda item. Fill them out at the council meetings and turn them in to the City Clerk. Cards will be included as a part of the official record of the meeting. Citizens can also e-mail their opinions to the Council or any support staff.