Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Construction Dust: What can I do about the dust from construction work my neighbor or another contractor is doing?

Contact the Clark County Division of Air Quality, Department of Environmental and Sustainability. Include details about where you noticed the concern, a description, your name, and a phone number if you want a response. You can call 702-385-DUST (3878) or 866-407-6965, file a complaint electronically here or send an email to