Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


I am a landlord or property manager: How can I monitor the water and sewer accounts at my properties?

The City of Henderson offers a Landlord Portal for landlords and property managers to monitor all of their properties and tenant's water and sewer accounts in one spot. Click submit a request below to request a Landlord Portal account.