Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Air Odors: Who do I contact about unpleasant or noxious odors in the air?

For industrial or commercial businesses, contact the Clark County Division of Air Quality, Department of Environmental and Sustainability. Include details about where you noticed the concern, a description, your name, and a phone number if you want a response. You can call 702-385-DUST (3878) or 866-407-6965, file a complaint electronically here or send an email to


Residential air quality odors may be difficult to determine the source. While the City does not provide outdoor or indoor air quality monitoring, if there is an odor outside we may be able to investigate the odor. Please submit a request for our Environmental office to investigate.