Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Illegal breeding: What is illegal animal breeding and how do I report it?

Any dog, cat, rabbit, or ferret in the City of Henderson that is not spayed/neutered by 4 months of age is required to have a Breeder's permit from Animal Control.  Any person who does not have a Breeder Permit and is breeding their pet (whether accidental or not) is illegally breeding.  You can call Animal Control and verify if the person is a legal animal breeder in the City of Henderson at 702-267-4970.

To file an on-line complaint click "next" to be guided through the process.  You can also call Henderson Animal Care and Control at 702-267-4970 and leave a message for an Animal Control Officer to respond.  Please provide the exact address that you are requesting an Officer to respond to and the type of animals involved.