Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Homeless Concern: How do I report a concern about homeless people in a nearby park or vacant lot?

To provide information about a concern of a homeless population or individuals experiencing homelessness please use the submit a request or question link provided below. Please includes details of your concerns so that our Homeless Outreach Team can locate the individuals and assist further. Code Enforcement works with the Parks and Recreation Department, Henderson Police Department, Community Development and Services Department on cleaning up homeless camps around Henderson as well as assisting persons experiencing homelessness with attaining permeant housing.


If you observe an immediate life threatening situation, then please immediately contact the Henderson Police Department at 911 or 702-267-5100.