Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Animal Care and Control Records Request: How do I get a copy of my Animal Control report?  How do I obtain information from Animal Control related to a concern I filed or was made against me?  I need to request records from Animal Control what do I do?

All requests for all Animal Control related reports, records, or information regarding complaints that have been filed through Animal Care and Control require a Records request.  

Please go to Records Request box under Explore topics in the left hand column of Contact Henderson (<----highlighted)Then click the subtopic: Animal Care and Control records requestYou may then click on submit a request or question to request the information.

You must provide either the Animal Control Activity number or the DR# (if applicable).  You may need to provide the Animal identification number as well.  The date and address may be required to find the information requested.  Please submit all applicable information when filing your records request.