Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Excessive animal waste: What do I do about a neighbor who doesn't pick up after their pet?

To file an on-line complaint click "submit a request or question" to be guided through the process.  You can also call Henderson Animal Care and Control at 702-267-4970 and leave a message for an Animal Control Officer to respond.

You must provide the exact address of the person who is not cleaning up after their pet.  Please also provide any other information that may be helpful for the Officer in their investigation.