Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Animal abuse or welfare concern: I want to report animal abuse or file a concern regarding animal welfare.  What do I do?

To file an on-line complaint click "next" to be guided through the process.  You can also call Henderson Animal Care and Control at 702-267-4970 and leave a message for an Animal Control Officer to respond.  Please provide the exact address that you are requesting a response to and a description of the animal you are concerned about and the situation you observed.

If the animal's life is in immediate danger please contact the Henderson Police Department at 702-267-5000.