Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Business License: How can I obtain copies of business license and compliance records if I'm part of an Inter-governmental agency?

If you are representing a government agency and wish to obtain copies of Business License and Compliance records, please contact the Business License office at 702-267-1730. A License Technician or Compliance Agent will assist you in making the formal written request for copies of the records.