Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Developer Requests: How can a developer request to stop their service?

Submit a request through Contact Henderson using the topic: Water & Sewer, subtopic: Developer Disconnect.

Disconnects can be scheduled for Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. If a request for a Thursday date is received, the service will be disconnected on the following Monday.