Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Developer Requests: How can a developer request a commercial meter install?

Submit a request through Contact Henderson using the topic: Water & Sewer, subtopic: Developer Commercial Meter Install.

A permit number is required as part of the request.

If you have any questions, you may contact New Construction Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.