Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Parades/Procession: What do I do if I want to hold a special event such as a parade, procession or other public event using a public street/right of way?

Any public event using any public street or right of way requires a special events permit. Applications for special events permits must be submitted to the Henderson Police Department not less than thirty days nor more than one hundred eighty days before the event. The Special Events and Permitting Section of the Henderson Police Department can be reached by email at or calling (702)267-5015. Additional information and forms can be obtained