Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Business License: I have reconstructed/reorganized the business. What do I need to do?

You must notify our office whenever you change your address, phone number, business activity or ownership. We will be happy to provide you with the necessary paperwork and fee information related to the requested changes. If you have any further questions, please contact the Business License office at (702)267-1730.