Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Close a Business: What if want to close or sell the business?

If you choose to close or sell your business, please notify us in writing so that we may cancel your license(s). Be sure to include the business name, address, owner name and signature of owner. If you operate a privileged business, including but not limited to liquor or gaming, be sure to refer to the applicable section of the Henderson Municipal Code regarding non-operational status and closure prior to closing or selling the establishment. If you have further questions, please contact the Business License office at (702)267-1730.