Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Food Sales: What about selling food as part of my business activity?

If you will be selling or preparing food, you will need to apply for a health permit from the Southern Nevada Health District. Necessary permits must be obtained from the Health District prior to start of business operations. You will need a City of Henderson Business License if you are located in Henderson. Please visit the Southern Nevada Health District's website or visit:

Southern Nevada Health District
330 S. Valley View Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89152