Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Contractor's License: How do I obtain a contractor's license?

Contractors must obtain a license from the Nevada State Contractor's Board. Once the license has been obtained from the State of Nevada, an application may be submitted to the City of Henderson. You may contact the Nevada State Contractor's Board for more information:

Nevada State Contractor's Board
2310 Corporate Circle, Suite 200
Henderson, NV 89074