Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


By Department City Manager's Office

Other: Still not able to find what you are looking for or have an Open Data question?
If you find a topic subtopic close to your request or an Open Data question, but not perfect, please select that option ... (more)

Meet City Manager: How do I meet with the City Manager?
Please submit your request to meet with the City Manager in writing via Contact Henderson, or call the office at (702) 2... (more)

Can't find a topic: Still don't know which topic to select?
Please feel free to submit your request here by providing as much information as your have regarding your issue, we will... (more)

Relocation Guide: How do I obtain relocation information about the City of Henderson?
The City of Henderson Relocation Guide is available on the city's website ... (more)

Union Village I have a question about Union Village.
The city of Henderson has sold the property identified for the Union Village project. Any questions related to Union Vi... (more)

School Information: Where can I find information on my child's school?
School information can be found at the Clark County School District website at the ... (more)

School Zones: How can I find which school my child is zoned for?
In order to search for the schools in your zone, visit the Clark County School District website at ... (more)