Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Special Refunding: How do I get information on Special Refunding agreements for utilities infrastructure?

Please visit our Special Refunding webpage to get information on special refunding areas and to obtain associated documentation.

If you would like to verify if the project is located within a benefit area, or need assistance with calculating associated fees that may be assessed please enter a case here. You will be contacted by a Department of Utility Services representative shortly.