Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Zoning Regulations: What is the zoning classification of my property and the zoning regulations for development?

You can use our interactive zoning map online to find the zoning and comprehensive plan land use classifications of land in the city. If you're not sure where the property is but you have an Assessor's Parcel Number (APN) or street address, call us at 702-267-1500 or ask us through Contact Henderson and we can provide the zoning for you.

Zoning regulations can be found in our Development Code. If you can't find what you're looking for, call us at 702-267-1500 and ask for a planner, or submit your question through Contact Henderson.