Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Henderson Constable: Is the Henderson Constable an officer of the City of Henderson?

The Henderson Constable is an elected Clark County official and, as such, is NOT a department or officer of the City of Henderson. You can contact the Henderson Constable's Office at 702-455-7940. Additional information about the powers and duties of the Constable's Office can be found online at the Clark County website.