Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Easements: What easements are on my property?

The City of Henderson is unable to determine all the easements on your property. You may wish to contact a title company to get a preliminary title report for which there may be a charge. If you need further assistance, submit your question below or call 702-267-1300.