Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Animal Care and Control records request: How can I get a copy of my animal control record or report?

For a copy of an animal control activity, you can go directly to the Henderson Animal Shelter located at 300 E. Galleria Drive (Galleria & Boulder Hwy) and fill out a written request or follow the prompts below on contact Henderson.

You will be required to have the activity number and/or address of the location you are requesting the records in order for your request to be processed. You must provide either the Animal Control Activity number or the DR# (if applicable).  You may need to provide the Animal identification number as well.  The date and address may be required to find the information requested.  Please submit all applicable information when filing your records request.

Your request will not be available immediately.  Please provide your email or mailing address to send your request once completed.