Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


City Employee's: Who do I contact if I feel a City employee is behaving inappropriately in public?

You may submit the information through Contact Henderson, or you may call our HR office directly at 702-267-1940; our normal hours of operation are Monday through Thursday, 7:30 am-5:30 pm.