Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Move a Business: What if I want to move the business to another location within the City?

Always check with the City's Community Development and Services Department to verify that the new location is zoned properly for the intended use and whether a use permit or other type of approval is required. An address change application must be submitted to our office whenever a change is made to your business, including a change to your address, phone number, business activity or ownership. We will be happy to provide you with the necessary paperwork and fee information related to the requested changes. If you have further questions, please contact the Business License office at (702)267-1730.