Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Business License: Do state licensed contractors need a business license too?

Yes, any person licensed as a contractor by the Nevada State Contractor's Board must obtain a business license. If based in the City of Henderson, whether or not performing construction work in the City, you will apply for and obtain your multi-jurisdictional contractor's license from the City of Henderson.