Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


How can I report a pothole?

Potholes are the domain of the jurisdiction which "owns" the road. Policies and procedures vary by jurisdiction.

State Potholes: To report a State road pothole call 1-800-pothole.

County Potholes: You may call 753-7700 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Town Potholes: To report a pothole you may click on the Contact the Town section of this site, complete the form, and submit. Or, you may call 225-4590, 24 hours a day, seven days a week from mid-November through the end of March.

Was this answer helpful?