Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


How can I get an order of protection issued?

You must have a criminal complaint filed in order for the Judge to issue an order of protection. Please go to the Greece Police Department at 400 Island Cottage Rd to file a criminal complaint. Once the complaint is signed, it will be forwarded over to the court. At the defendant's court appearance, the Judge can order that an order of protection be issued.

Was this answer helpful?