Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Who can use Small Claims Court?

You must be an individual 18 years or older. Under 18 years, action must be brought by a parent or guardian. Corporations, partnerships, associations, or assignees CANNOT bring actions in Town Small Claims Court.

Was this answer helpful?