Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Can I get my tax receipts for last year's taxes in order to file my income taxes?

Yes, Go to Monroe County and click on “View/Pay Taxes Online.” Follow the prompts until you get to your property tax information page. The School tax receipt is the link called “Duplicate School Statement” on the top. If you need the Town & County tax receipt also, and it is before December 30th you can print that out as well "Duplicate Combined Statement" if you have gone past December 30 please submit a request to the Tax office.

Was this answer helpful?